Oct 29, 2009

Without HIM we are nothing


Assalamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullah ua barakatuhu

It’s been a while since I have last posted, but a lot of very good changes occurred in my life and without Him, nothing could have happened.

Al hamdulillah, I made a lot of duaa and kept all my trust in him, I worked a lot and I passed a very difficult exam for me.

I pray that it will be a good thing for me to have a better life and to help me to gain the hereafter.

Without HIM we are nothing.

May He never forget us, accept our duaa, our fast, our life to see His face in the hereafter


Ameen, ya rab al’alameen
Imane

2 comments:

  1. Al hamdoulilah, I am happy to know that good things happened to you mashallah and yes we must always put our trust in Allah and all the humanity is nothing witout him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so miche dear Malizea for your support

    May Allah protect you
    Fi amanillah

    ReplyDelete